A single license is required to use the music or audio in a single application from the list of allowed usages. If you intend to use the music or audio in more than two applications, consider purchasing an "Unlimited Standard License" (option available via Shopping Cart only), in which case you will be allowed to use music or audio in an unlimited number of applications from the list of allowed usages. See the list of allowed usages according to the license type required below.
In case it seems too complicated, get help from the automated Licensing Adviser.
Standard License is a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the music or audio in following applications:
1. Internet Videos (Youtube, Vimeo, etc.)
2. Commercial and Non-Commercial Websites
3. Corporate Presentations (Internal)
4. Student Films
5. In-Store Background Music
Wide License is a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the music or audio in following applications:
1. Commercial Internet Broadcasts
2. Corporate Trade Shows
3. Regional TV and Radio Broadcasts
4. National TV and Radio Broadcasts
5. International TV and Radio Broadcasts
6. Live Theatrical Performances
7. Feature Films
8. Games and other applications (mobile and desktop)
9. Every other application that DOESN'T INVOLVE re-selling the Royalty Free Music and Audio products published by LuckStock.com “as-is”, by adding vocals and reselling as a song, or in other Royalty-Free stock items (Stock Videos, After Effects Projects, etc.) Can't find the answer?
We're very aware of customer satisfaction and will do our best to help you! Feel free to contact us.
Your use of, and access to LuckStock Marketplace indicates your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions as listed in the Legal Agreement you should download and accept:
LuckStock Royalty Free Music License Agreement (revision: 06 March 2014)