Effective on 19 June, 2018
This privacy statement describes how LuckStock, Inc. collects and uses the personal information you provide on our Website: www.LuckStock.com. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect the following personal information from you
1. Contact Information such as your name and email address and other contact details.
2. Limited Billing Information such as organization title, full address and only last four digits of your credit card numbers. We do not have access to your entire credit card numbers and other billing information processed either by Braintree credit card processing or by PayPal. You may want to check privacy policies of these credit card processing companies for more information.
3. Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, encrypted password and IP address.
4. Preferences Information such as product wish lists, order history, marketing preferences.
5. The most common types of information including your profile picture and social network ids, survey responses, transactional details, tax information, support queries, content you make available on our Website (such as item descriptions) and web-analytics data.
How we collect personal information
1. We collect personal information directly when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through our Website, or through other people hired or involved to fulfil your project when you or they use services provided by our Website.
2. We collect your personal information when you provide it to us, when you complete membership registration, buy or provide content or services on our Website, subscribe to a newsletter, email list, submit feedback, fill out a survey, or send us a communication.
Personal information we collect about you from others
How we use personal information
As is true of most web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to
1. Operating and improving the Website, e.g. conducting technical analysis to determine how to improve the Website and fix the issues
2. Providing you with services described on the Website
3. Verifying your identity
4. Fulfill your order
5. Send you an order confirmation
6. Assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products
7. Send you requested product or service information
8. Respond to customer service requests and helping facilitate the resolution of any disputes
9. Administer your account
10. Send you a newsletter
11. Updating you with news and information about Website and service updates, changes, etc.
12. Display content based upon your interests
13. Monitoring activity on the Website to identify potential fraudulent activity or security issues and to ensure compliance with the user terms that apply to the Website
14. In purposes required by law
15. For the purpose of responding to requests by government, a court of law, or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation
Where you give us consent:
1. Providing you with marketing information about products and services which we feel may interest you;
2. Customizing the Website, our services and advertising involving cookies or similar technologies in order to provide you a more personalized experience.
Information Obtained from Third Parties
If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
When we disclose your personal information
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may also disclose your personal information
1. as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
2. when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
3. if LuckStock, Inc. is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
4. subcontractors and service providers in connection with the ways we use the personal information
5. our professional advisers (lawyers, accountants, etc.)
6. regulators and government authorities in connection with our compliance procedures and obligations
7. to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Where we store your personal information
We store your information on servers located in the US and Netherlands. Some of the recipients we have described above and to whom we disclose your personal information are based in countries like Ukraine, Georgia, Poland, UK and the US. We do this on the basis of your consent to this policy. In order to protect your information, where possible, we take care where possible to work with subcontractors and service providers that are taking data security seriously and maintain acceptable standard of data security compliance.
Security of your personal information
The security of your personal information is important to us and store personal information on secure servers that are managed by us and our service providers.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Occasional hard copies and backups are kept in a secure location in Netherlands and the US. Personal information that we store or transmit is protected by security and access controls, including username and password authentication and data encryption where appropriate.
If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can contact us at [email protected]
Accessing your personal information
You can access some of the personal information that we collect about you by logging in to your account. You also have the right to make a request to access other personal information we hold about you and to request corrections of any errors in that data. You can also close the account you have on our Website at any time by emailing us. To request an access or ask for correction, contact our privacy coordinator using the contact details at the end of this policy.
Marketing communication choices
Based on your consent (e.g. if you have subscribed to one of our e-mail lists or have indicated that you are interested in receiving offers or information from us), we may send you marketing communications by email about our products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. To stop receiving the marketing communication in the future you should use the “unsubscribe” instructions provided in the communication itself.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We use another company to place cookies on your computer to collect non-personally identifiable information to compile aggregated statistics for us about visitors to our site. For example, we will use third-party advertising companies to serve ads based on prior visits to our Website.
You also have choices about cookies by modifying your browser preferences. You have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject cookies some parts of our Website may not work properly for you.
For more general information on cookies, see http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Our Web pages may also contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) that are set by our third party partners. Web beacons are used along with cookies enabling our partners to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used.
We use a third party to gather information about how you and others use our Web site. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our site is used.
Information about children
Our Website is not suitable for children under the age of 16 years, so if you are under 16 we ask that you do not use our website or give us your personal information without the prior supervisory of responsible adult. If you are from 16 to 18 years, you can browse the Website but you will need the supervision of a parent or guardian to become a registered user. It is the responsibility of parents or guardians to monitor their children’s use of our Website.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our Site includes links to other Web sites whose privacy practices may differ from those of LuckStock, Inc. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any Web site you visit.
Information you make public or give to others
How long your personal information will be kept
Additional Policy Information
Our Website offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
For the purposes of applicable EU data protection law (including the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”), we are a “data controller” of your personal information.
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at [email protected]
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this Privacy Statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on the Website prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You can contact us about this Privacy Statement by writing or email us at the address below:
304 S. Jones Blvd, Suite 295
Las Vegas, NV 89107
Email: [email protected]